Bm better than formula milk?

Is bm still better than formula milk even if i dont really eat veg and fruits that often. But i do try to eat good foods like i do eat dates, banana, oats and drink fresh milk and soy milk. And rice. And drink lotsof water. I usually eat rice, egg and sweet soy sauce (kicap) with some air fried ingredients like seaweed chicken or fish fillets like those kind. Is that enough?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes! BM still way better than formula. If u read up abt BM, it's scientifically proven to contain just the right amt of what ur own baby needs, esp if baby is sick, when u have skin-skin inc breastfeeding ur body will regulate to make the special antibodies for ur baby, sth tt formula can't. Overseas, the care providers support donor milk more than formula. Eat a more balanced meal. I myself hate vege and fish but I'll try to eat them at least once in 2 days tho portions may be small. I still continue taking my Obimin multivits, calcium and fish oil to supplement. Baby is 4 mths and still growing healthily within the upper 80% range. It's ok to supplement with FM if u don't hve enough but continue to give BM, be it via breastfeeding or pumping.

Read more
3y ago

me too! I'm close to 5 weeks postpartum and I'm still taking my obimin, calcium and fish oil supplements even though I'm a veg and fruit lover. breastmilk is great for babies!