13 Replies

sameee! it feels like the bones got stuck or something. I use patches to ease the pain and sometimes I lay it down on the bed some said you can put pillow on your lower back to give it a little support & stretch. A little rest is all it needs.

Same as me. I also want to ask this. I don't know how to get up from bed once I lie flat. I even encounter stomach pain if I turn sideway sometimes. How do u all get up from bed? Any special techniques?

Before getting up, lie to your left side and use your left elbow / hand to push your body up slowly. Sit up for a few seconds and slowly get up.

I'm week 27 too. so pain when getting up from bed. lying both side ways doesn't help much as well... and I'm sooooo damn tired. don't know it's due to the hot weather or the upcoming eclipse

Oh yes ! I am currently experiencing that now ! But I did walking at least 3 times per week… 0.5-1km is enough I feel so much better & drink lots of warm water :)))

I’m currently at week 27. I often have pain at my lower left back. May I know If it is okay?

same here for me. i roll to the side of the bed to get up. helps if you have a headboard.

Is it normal if your 27weeks and you poop a lot

Me!! Sometimes watery ;(

i experiencing tailbone pain😔😪 now at my 27weeks

given bed rest and physio for pelvic pain.

Hi mummy, may i know how did the doctor examine you? And were you given bedrest for this?

Its normal. Just have to endure till baby is out.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles