1st pregnancy ultra sound

Base on LMP(7 Feb 2023) I suppose to be 7 weeks pregnant today. This morning, I notice light brown discharge and past few days had abdomen cramp... Today went for my 1st gynaecology appointment... Doctor did ultra sound and mention that base on scan, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant... Sac can be seen in the scan... doctor gave me dydrogesterone to support my pregnancy and help with the discharge... have to go back in 2 weeks time... feeling worried has I had previous miscarriage in Oct'22. Have anyone went through this b4?

1st pregnancy ultra sound
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, it’s happen to me today too. Pregnant 5 weeks 1 days and found discharge light pink, red and brownish with some blood cloth. Went to emergency after scan found blood cloth and is a old blood. Doc gave me dydrogesterone to support 2 weeks until next scan to monitor. I got miscarriage on my first pregnancy on Oct 22. Worrying too is it normal on early pregnancy.

Read more
1y ago

The waiting game is very worrying but we can only pray for the best... we just got to take medicine and relax ourselves.... May the almighty god be with us.... hugs 🫂 to u...