1st pregnancy ultra sound

Base on LMP(7 Feb 2023) I suppose to be 7 weeks pregnant today. This morning, I notice light brown discharge and past few days had abdomen cramp... Today went for my 1st gynaecology appointment... Doctor did ultra sound and mention that base on scan, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant... Sac can be seen in the scan... doctor gave me dydrogesterone to support my pregnancy and help with the discharge... have to go back in 2 weeks time... feeling worried has I had previous miscarriage in Oct'22. Have anyone went through this b4?

1st pregnancy ultra sound
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! It happened to me recently, LMP(11 Feb 2023) went for my first appointment they couldn’t see any embryo and no heartbeat detected as base on scan i am 4weeks+ and was told to come back in two weeks time. Went to o&g recently due to vomiting & dehydration the dr scan through vaginal and i’m at my 5w6d today and we finally see our little bean and the heart was flickering too. Have faith babe! Continue with the meds & vits x

Read more
1y ago

Hi! at 6wks, i had brown discharge for 5 days and went to see dr - ultrasound was ok and i was prescribed to take dulphaston 40mg a day and ultrogeston. Its my 3rd day taking the meds and the spotting is getting lesser and color lighter. Wishing you well on this pregnancy!