1st pregnancy ultra sound

Base on LMP(7 Feb 2023) I suppose to be 7 weeks pregnant today. This morning, I notice light brown discharge and past few days had abdomen cramp... Today went for my 1st gynaecology appointment... Doctor did ultra sound and mention that base on scan, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant... Sac can be seen in the scan... doctor gave me dydrogesterone to support my pregnancy and help with the discharge... have to go back in 2 weeks time... feeling worried has I had previous miscarriage in Oct'22. Have anyone went through this b4?

1st pregnancy ultra sound
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take your dysrogesteron and folic acid. It will help stabilise your pregnancy. Have plenty of bed rest too. I'm speaking from experience because I recently had abdomen cramps and a heavy bright red discharge and was rushed to the hospital at the start of my week 8. Fetal heartbeat still normal. Now proceeding to week 9. I was also given dysrogesteron upon hospitalisation discharge and folic acid and pro-biotics to help my pregnancy. The doctor advised me to rest in bed more. My 3 days of bed rest at kk allowed my foetus to grow by 0.2mm. So I felt the importance of it. Don't worry. Ur foetus will feel it too.

Read more