I am Momshie Ninzkie and I am Proud to be a BakuNanay

Hi BakuNanays, This maybe my last post as a BakuNanay for our Pioneer Batch but not as a Team BakuNanay. It has been a great opportunity for me to be one of 90+ BakuNanay Ambassador Batch 1. I have so many learnings about vaccines and It empowers me more to share the goodness of vaccines. Here are my top 5 Key Learnings during the whole 3months: 1. #VaccinesWorkForAll 2. Vaccines will protect my child and our community. 3. Vaccines saves more than a Billion kids all these years. 4. Vaccines are given free in our Health Centers. 5. PREVENTION is better than CURE. And the list goes on and on๐Ÿค— Dont be afraid to vaccinate your child because it will save their lives. Thank you so much TAP and Sanofi for this great oppurtunity. I am forever grateful and will continue to support our campaign. I am Momshie Ninzkie and forever I am Proud to be a BakuNanay. Much love, Momshie Ninzkie #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesSaveLives #ProudtobeaBakuNanay #TeamBakuNanay #SanofiActs #MomshieNinzkie

I am Momshie Ninzkie and I am Proud to be a BakuNanay
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for sharing, mie! Hoping mapabilang sa Batch 3. Nadecline ako for Batch 2 ee ๐Ÿคžโ˜บ๏ธ