I am Momshie Ninzkie and I am Proud to be a BakuNanay

Hi BakuNanays, This maybe my last post as a BakuNanay for our Pioneer Batch but not as a Team BakuNanay. It has been a great opportunity for me to be one of 90+ BakuNanay Ambassador Batch 1. I have so many learnings about vaccines and It empowers me more to share the goodness of vaccines. Here are my top 5 Key Learnings during the whole 3months: 1. #VaccinesWorkForAll 2. Vaccines will protect my child and our community. 3. Vaccines saves more than a Billion kids all these years. 4. Vaccines are given free in our Health Centers. 5. PREVENTION is better than CURE. And the list goes on and on🤗 Dont be afraid to vaccinate your child because it will save their lives. Thank you so much TAP and Sanofi for this great oppurtunity. I am forever grateful and will continue to support our campaign. I am Momshie Ninzkie and forever I am Proud to be a BakuNanay. Much love, Momshie Ninzkie #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesSaveLives #ProudtobeaBakuNanay #TeamBakuNanay #SanofiActs #MomshieNinzkie

I am Momshie Ninzkie and I am Proud to be a BakuNanay
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for sharing, mie! Hoping mapabilang sa Batch 3. Nadecline ako for Batch 2 ee 🤞☺️

VIP Member

Team Bakunanay here! yes to vaccine!

VIP Member

yes to vaccine talagq

VIP Member

Good jab, baby!