vaccination

My baby's hep B last booster jab is coming up. Isit safe for her to go for the vaccination or should I postpone till the CB period is over? Thanks in advance

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I just went for my baby’s 4th month vaccine. Would suggest not to delay as vaccine is important and essential. Most parent will go for private therefore there’s not many of them in polyclinic. I went to Outram poly for appointment at 10.20am. Arrived at 10aM and done around 10.30am.

Best to go as vaccinations are important for babies whose immune systems are not as developed. I’ve brought my LO to the PD too, they restrict the number of people inside the clinic and it’s done quite quickly.

Super Mum
Super Mum

Actually it’s safer now than later, because there are much fewer people around. Take the necessary precautions and go for it:)

VIP Member

Most polyclinics should still be safe as they have a separate floor for babies. Id sick to the immunization schedule

VIP Member

I just went for the jab last week. It’s ok to go now! Just wear a mask and bring hand sanitiser

Hey, Better to get vaccination on time. Please check with your PD on making arrangements

Should go Take precautions Go at a time minimal people avoid Mondays weekends etc

VIP Member

Best not to delay any vaccination, but do check with your pediatrician...

Super Mum

Don't delay. Just go for the vaccination.