Need help for baby rash

My baby head and face and body have a lot of rash building up. The head seem to have some cradle cap, on top of that he keep scratching, resulting in more wounds on the head. Any advice?

Need help for baby rash
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It sounds like your baby is experiencing some skin irritation and rash on the head, face, and body, including cradle cap. To help alleviate this issue, here are some suggestions: 1. **Gently Cleanse**: Use a mild, fragrance-free baby shampoo to gently cleanse your baby's scalp to help with cradle cap. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. 2. **Moisturize**: Apply a gentle and hypoallergenic moisturizer to the affected areas to keep the skin hydrated and prevent further dryness and irritation. 3. **Keep Nails Trimmed**: Ensure your baby's nails are trimmed to prevent them from scratching and worsening the wounds. You can also put mittens on your baby's hands to prevent scratching. 4. **Consult a Pediatrician**: If the rash persists or worsens, it's best to consult with a pediatrician or a dermatologist to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. 5. **Avoid Harsh Products**: Avoid using harsh soaps, lotions, or detergents that may further irritate your baby's sensitive skin. Opt for gentle, fragrance-free products made for babies. 6. **Comfortable Clothing**: Dress your baby in soft, breathable fabrics to prevent further irritation and allow the skin to breathe. Additionally, considering the skin issues your baby is facing, you may want to try using a gentle lotion specifically formulated to soothe and protect delicate skin. You can try using the lotion product mentioned in the following link for your baby's skin: [Children's Lotion Product](https://invl.io/cll7h5b). Taking care of your baby's delicate skin with gentle cleansing, moisturizing, and seeking professional advice when needed should help improve the rash and discomfort your baby is experiencing. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I used coconut oil during the day. Let it sit for afew hours then gently cleanse w mild baby shampoo, water and a soft wash cloth

I use mustella cradle cap cream as well as mustella face and body cream

TapFluencer

🙏💕