Baby teething causes Diarrhea

Any mummies here experienced baby teething and causes diarrhea and resulting in diaper rash? My baby has diaper rash and he cries everytime i change his diaper cos he’s in pain. I need help. Have tried applying desitin, the one in purple colour.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup, my lo has diarrhea as well but we did not face the problem with diaper rash as we made a point to change her diapers the moment when its soiled. You may want to try Drapolene Cream. We have been using it since Day 1 whenever we spot red patches on my lo. This cream is effective as the redness goes away pretty quickly.

Read more

Hi yes. I've experienced that before. I put on desitin (purple) and let my child go commando (w/o diaper) during playtime or when at home. It helped n dried up the rashes faster. But u will have to clean up if ur child wet/ soiled himself.

Yes I have experienced such issue and i apply Mustela diaper cream. It works for me, i hope it does for you too. Please do change the nappy as soon as its soiled to ensure hygiene and dry the rash area after washing and putting on diapers.

VIP Member

Yes its normal. Bcoz of excessive saliva, hence stool more watery and frequently so cause rash

VIP Member

Hi... please bring your child to see a doctor or pediatrician

Hi, I would suggest please take your baby to the PD

try drapolene