Dry scalp on my baby head

Hi my baby has this patch of drp scalp only at the top of her forehead. Please advise if i can apply face and body lotion? How to prevent this? Anyone similar issue? #advicepls

Dry scalp on my baby head
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello! its cradle cap. You can use olive oil that is safe for baby's scalp. Apply it regularly (1-2 hours before bath time) and during bath time, gently rub with a comb or a washcloth. They won't come off all at one go.

cradle cap. its normal for babies. you can search on google. for mine i let it be. slowly it disappear but for severe once u can consult Dr. some may prescribe special shampoo or comb brush 😊 nothing to worry abt cradlecap

My baby used to have it too. PD suggested to apply olive oil. You can try using those cradle cap oil/shampoo, with the comb brush - try searching on Pupsik. Read good reviews on Mustela brand for those.

My bb was much worst than your bb. We used baby oil once a day, and it works! Applied for about a week and it’s about 90% clear :)

VIP Member

Yes, my baby also like that then i use baby oil/olive oil with cotton before bath

3y ago

Most welcome..it’ll go away 😊 take care

I use mustela shampoo and olive oil. It's effective for my baby.

TapFluencer

just use olive oil will do

Olive oil should work

Cradle cap