Baby kicking

My baby always kick quite abit.. but whenever his father comes near, there will be no kick .. anyone going through the same thing too?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes! whenever i wanna film his kicks bc i am a FTM here, he stopped kicking and when i continue using my phone to do other thing he kicks again. same goes to my husband, alws want to show him baby kicks and when his hand put on my tummy, he dont kick. 😂 but everyday my husband will try to put his hand on my tummy and he do react to him now

Read more
4mo ago

Recently we tried talking to baby.. so my husband put his hand on my stomach and started talking and baby responded with a movement !

Haha yeah that’s so true my sister is the one my baby was hiding from. Took my sister a week before she felt the kick cos everytime she comes close my baby stops kicking 🤣

4mo ago

At the end of my babymoon, on the very last night, my son decide to reward his father by responding with a kick and his father was thrilled 😂😂😂

Yes! I rmb that my baby was like that! It was so funny. And when I pointed my camera towards my tummy, she stopped moving too. How did she know 🤣🤣🤣

Ahhhh tell me about it !! Its a thing that most mummies go thru😂 be it father or the camera. Once i take out my phone then suddenly soooo quiet

Yes! Hahahaha my boy keeps dodging my hubby and other hands he feel that isn’t mine 😂 and he’s really accurate at it too 🤤

4mo ago

They just stop when their father come near .. so cute and so amazing right!

Post reply imageGIF

Everyyy time. The moment my husband comes near or I take out the camera my baby girl stops moving.

Yep its normal they respond more to us then the fathers

yes!! when my mum try to touch baby also stop kicking