Feel bb kicking near my private part

Does anyone feel the same way? Not only feel bb kick around stomach area but sometimes can be lower as in near to your Private area where you pee.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I definitely had that in late pregnancy. The baby was already head down so it was pressing on my bladder and pelvic area. I had a lot of discomfort in my hip/ lower back throughout late pregnancy but they all went away after I delivered. It was instant relief but delivery also brought a new set of discomfort in the early weeks.

Read more

Probably ur bb length is long... I had that feeling too during my last trim and when bb is out he is about 55cm

4y ago

Ya. When I did for the detail scam doc say his leg is longer than normal. I'm now only week 25. Omg. Still got more than 12 weeks to go..

VIP Member

Omg yes! I was also wondering about this. Thank God you mentioned it! So I’m not alone.

4y ago

I'm glad u reply me too. As least I know I'm not alone... Feel weird and uncomfortable right? I sit or lie down is more obvious. When I stand I can't feel bb kick. How many month r u now

VIP Member

yes i had that in my third trimester, always! sometimes it makes me pee 😂😂

4y ago

I now only week 25. Can't have a good sleep throughout the night. Will pee twice at night. I really don't know how to sleep now

Yes and I always felt it tickles or can be annoying sometimes.

Yes, I feel this way too. EDD on 10 July.

4y ago

Edd on 18 july. Same here. Its so uncomfortable and sometimes it happened when i was outside walking. Make me want to pee

TapFluencer

Baby coming out liao hehe