My baby is AA 8.5months CA 5months. She is drinking abt 100-120ml every 3 hours. I used to be an oversupply mummy with a frozen stash. But now, I'm left with nothing in the freezer n I only get to pump once at work and gets only about 100ml. Baby latches at night but I'm not sure if she gets enough milk or not. She latches every 1-2hours... I'm so tired as I don't get enough proper sleep every night. She drinks formula milk in daylight when I'm not with her. Does anyone have any recommendations of daily meal routine with can increase BM supply?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

One way to improve the supply is to increase your liquid intake. Be it soup,milk or water. You need to drink more. Have you consider latch while lying down? this way you can get some eye shut while baby is latching, it would not be so tiring. During pumping, try to squeeze in a power pump session. It will help to stimulate for milk supply

Read more

This is what I do, baby latches at night too. He sleeps next to me. So he will latch and I'll sleep literally the whole. Night. Pretty much every 1-2hours as well. However he drinks lesser in the day, I guess it's because he has been comfort feeding the whole night. The co sleeping really helps.

Read more