Baby is 5 months ++ and he had been coughing badly and i had bring him to see doctor but doctor didnt give us any cough syrup and i m so worried about my baby as dr say is too young to give med so i only got a nose spray. Anyone have any remedy to share ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does baby have phlegm? Because my gal already took phlegm Med at two months old and then again when she had flu at 7mo. She also had her phlegm sucked out at 2mo. Cough Med I don't think they will give to babies but phlegm Med yes. I also use sterimar spray as well as nasal aspirator to suck her mucus out frequently so clear her mucus and phlegm. It makes it easier for them to breathe and faster to heal.

Read more

Leave a cut white onion besides baby bed. I know this sounds like hocus pocus but it really works. Onion helps to absorb the bacteria. The onion needs to be cut in half in order to expose the most amount of ‘healing power’ from its pungent odor. Onion for cough has been used for centuries from the English emperors to Indian aryuveda. Try it and let us know if it works!

Read more

I believe in self healing for babies. N would try to avoid med for them. Not gd for babies to take Med at such young age .. dun worry if it is mild cough they can self heal very quickly

use baby vicks on his chest and foot. I also use ilidian for infants..clears the nose almost instantly..but I only use it when nothing else works

Watsons selling this if baby has runny nose. Just spray into baby nose

Post reply image