Feeding

My baby is 25days old currently my CL is feeding 150ml for per feeding session. Is she overfeeding? When i question her she told me baby cant sleep properly due to hunger if she feeds lesser lol

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds like a lot for a 25 days old.. How many feeds per day? Mine is at 5 months and he is taking 150ml and 6 feeds a day. Moms know best, don’t let the CL confuse you. If you think baby is full you can stop. I’d suggest feeding lesser and observing how quickly the baby gets hungry + whether he/she cries for more after the feeding, then slowing increasing the amt.

Read more
VIP Member

If baby’s too full, s/he would vomit. If s/he is consuming well, should be ok. Intake might be stagnant for awhile since your baby’s growth spurt so quick. If s/he vomits milk after a feeding session, the the next feeding session just lower the intake.

5y ago

Hi dear my LO previously vomited so i actually reduced intake to 100ml but after every feed when i remove the btle from him he will cry not sure if it’s insufficient for him or what but at the same time im afraid to give more due to previous incident whr he vomited