11 Weeks Baby Weight

Hi! My baby is 10 weeks 6 days, and around 5.35kg. Seems like he is in the lower percentile... He feeds between 750-800ml each day but closer to 750ml, diaper change between 5-9 times. Based on body weight he should be drinking 150ml x 5.35 = 802.5ml every day. I tried to offer more milk at each feeding but he cannot finish. Is there anything I need to do differently? 😮‍💨

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

there were periods that my LOs drank less & periods that they drank less... which were unexplainable to me... growth spurt or regression but all is well... do mention ur concerns to the doctor or nurse during the checkups so they can also offer their professional insight 💕

Don’t worry. There will be a period he will suddenly grow and increase his milk intake. Every babies are different. As long as he’s drinking, peeing and pooping well, it’s all good.

2mo ago

Got it, thank you!! 🙏

Agree with other mummeis, there will be a phase soon whereby suddenly will always hungry and keep drinking milk! My baby was also around that weight at 2 months+.

2mo ago

Thank you for the reassurance by sharing about your baby's weight too 🙏

Hi I believe he will be approaching the growth spurt stage soon so his milk intake will increase by then. Don't worry too much about it

2mo ago

Ok thank you! Will go search up on growth spurt periods 🥹