At present I am looking to switch to Dr Mahesh Choolani at Mt E Novena for my pregnancy.Any thoughts on him?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Prof Mahesh Choolani is fantastic and deals with all high risk pregnancies. He is very calm, gentle, caring, experienced and assuming no complications will let you try for a natural delivery. If you have a c Sec, Dr Choolani is also an expert sewer! My friend delivered with him and her scar is non existent! Dr Mahesh delivers at both Mt E Novena and NUH.

Read more

A friend had a not so good experience recently. Questions were never answered properly. No advice or direction was given during the pregnancy. During hospitalization, he was absent when we needed treatment. On top of that his charges are exorbitant, and his total bill will be 3 times the actual package u expect. Really not worth it.

Read more

Prof Mahesh Choolani is super smart, kind and most importantly leaves no stone unturned to give you the best chances for conceiving. Her analysis is detailed and thoughtful and that makes her my go-to gynaec. I have harassed her, with a lot of silly questions and each time she explains everything very patiently.

Read more

My friend recommended Prof Mahesh Choolani and I wasn't disappointed at all. He takes time out to explain the ailment as well as the medication and is very helpful. I was initially surprised at the number of medications prescribed but the relief from these medicines was immediate.

Prof Mahesh Choolani is an expert of C-section deliveries. One of my friends delivered with him and had a hassle-free experience. Definitely recommended!

VIP Member

He is a very qualified and experienced gynae. Very careful and detailed. Many other mummies I know recommend him as well, although his charges are steep.

Dr Mahesh Choolani is a very good Doctor. My brother went to him and I wish I had too. But he's very ex $

thanks