Body Wash And Shampoo

Hi asking on behalf of my sis. Shes having itchy skin. Amd shes 6 months now. Any body wash or shampoo chemical free or any recommendations??

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also had it during my 34 weeks pregnancy and was told by doc that is will only be recover after your bb is born. I can feel you about the itchiness but just endure till the end. You may want to try to put ice pack on the itchy areas and this will relief some itchiness. The itchiness will stop directly after child is born but some will take few weeks. For my case stop around 3 weeks. Mummy please stay strong think about your bb everything is worth.. Jiayou!

Read more

Haha I have the same problem and I tried many product and remedies. The only one works on me is snake brand powder. Which is recommend by my gynae

It will only go away after delivery. Its due to hormones. Can try suubalm shower cream and suubalm lotion. The menthol cooling effect helps abit.

Use dove and apply cocoa butter moisturiser after bathing. On the tummy apply moisturiser at least 2 or 3 times

VIP Member

In pregnancy it’s common.. due to dry n stretchy skin .. better use good moisturiser or coconut oil

Super Mum

Try the cetaphil brand for wash and cream. It is safe and recommended by dermatologist

use gentle body wash such as qv. most importantly, apply lots of lotion

Aveeno moisturiser works for me. Apply everyday

Hey, Try Cetaphil. Should be helpful

Super Mum

Johnson’s baby top to toe wash