Aside from bank savings, what other forms of savings/investment does your family have?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Sam, if you have spare cash that you want to invest I would suggest to invest it in a VUL. It is an insurance with investment component. It can earn upto 12% per annum vs 1% in time deposit. If something happens to you in the future atleast secured na ang family's financial income mo. If you want to know more you can message me. 💜👍

Magbasa pa

Almost everyone in the family were affiliated with an insurance industry so we all have educational funds and I also got a pension plan for myself. I also want all of my kids to have the same kind of investment aside from saving in the bank. It's always good not to put all your eggs in one basket.

For us what we did is we invested our money in business like me and partner engage in food cart business , its quite cheaper than other business venture since its just an SME business. So far its good and we probably get back our capital .

Each member of the family has our own VuL policy , it's a combination of investment and insurance.

I don't know if part time jobs will count. If yes, so that's one form I would say.

We have a VUL for each member of the family, a mutual fund and some stocks.

We have insurance for each member of the family and mutual fund.