Positive or Negative?

April 7, I woke up 10AM. I took a pregnancy test on my first pee. I came out with two lines but it is very faint line. I shrug it off then my hubby ask me to took another one in the evening. So I did and it was clear negative. The next morning, I took 2 pregnancy test and it came out 1 positive and 1 negative again. We are really confused about the result. We don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am 2 days late for my period. Here's one of my PT. I just adjusted the contrast and exposure of the picture because the 2 line was very faint. Is it positive or not?

Positive or Negative?
144 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Pede naman mag pt ulit, kung gusto mo malaman kng positive tlg pacheck ka sa OB, hindi un papacheck mo samen base sa mga lines ng pt. I had experienced na 3 times positive sa pt pero sa transv wala, my OB said false positive ang results.

2y ago

You two are so mean. 😠 If you have nothing good to say, you shut the filthy mouth of yours. Maybe she's curious if someone here have the same experience just like her. And there you go, the two of you. So nega. What if she already asks her OB, then decided to ask here for more info. Di siguro kayo mahal ng mga Nanay niyo. Tseeee! πŸ™„πŸ˜‘