Anyone with kids born before 2003?

How are they doing now? What parenting style did you use?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

im a mummy born in 1997 and have siblings from ranging 1998-2009. i would say, my parents parenting style dont change much. so strict esp the 2 elder ones and more lenient ways for the rest. and made us 'bow down' to them haha thats where we learn abt life and discipline. now im a nurse and a mummy to 3m girl, has a bro in uni nursing, sisters in ite and poly taking business and healthcare management respectively, the rest in sec and pri. academic wise, we owe ourselves for that. our parents are not academically inclined yet they encouraged us alot though being strict. we helped each other out. attitude wise, each of us are different.we dont run arnd as kids and make so much noise. we are well-known to be respectful outside, minding our business. at home, ofc we are loud while playing among each other and my parents are ok with it. other than that, we're mostly rebellious kind of kids but we respect our parents and their decisions and their parenting style. hence we did what they want us to and also cover each other a** tgt lol not sure whats your exact qns but heres my parents parenting style. cheers 🥂

Read more