EDD in 2022 and not going to vaccinate?

Anyone here with EDD in 2022, but not going to take the vaccine until after delivery? Wondering if I'm crazy to want to wait till after i deliver (my EDD is in Feb 2022) before i take the vaccine when SG is already slowly opening up.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to have the same sentiments, wanted to wait until after birth then take the vaccine. But with the delta variant and increasing unlinked cases, I find even if I stay at home all the time, it’s not safe. Eg husband still going to work could potentially be the one that spread to me. I decided to take my first jab last week in the hospital. Nurse said that there is a doctor on duty, more assuring verse taking at community centre. In the event anything happen, can just go to gynae immediately. Was worried after the jab because I have never felt the baby’s movement. But guess what, felt baby’s movement for the first time the next day :) I joined this fb group with mummies from the world sharing their experience with the jab. Too many egs of pregnant women having miscarriage after contracting covid due to placenta issues. IMO after reading the fb grp, the odds of miscarrying is higher when contracting covid verse something happening to baby due to vaccine(haven’t read any eg yet). https://www.facebook.com/groups/433459851127376/?ref=share Hope you make the choice that feels most right to you :)

Read more