Anyone who used Tiki-Tiki vitamins for their baby? I know it’s one of the known vitamin brands in the Philippines. Pls share your reviews here.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Tiki-tiki is a classic when it comes to vitamins for babies--my mom used it for all of us and I am using it for my little nuggets. I can say that it is one of the most trusted brands here in the Philippines because it is indeed effective--my little ones rarely get sick and they have a good appetite because of it. I also have not heard of any negative feedback from using the brand. And besides, it's mom's trusted (and I meant MY mom).

Magbasa pa

Nakakataba ang tiki tiki! Sabin g biyenan ko na ang vitamins ng asawa ko dati ay tiki tiki. Ayun, tumaba sya ng husto hehe. Pero sa totoo lang, subok na subok na ang tiki tiki madami ng napalaki ang vitamins nay an. Abot kaya pa ang halaga at no need na ng reseta.

Kabaliktaran naman ng anak ko gusto nya ang tiki tiki pero iniiyakan nya ang ceelin at propan. Pansin ko lang sa tiki tiki, mukang malakas syang maka hyper ng bata, mayaas din ata ang taurine content nya e. Na experience nyo din ba to sa mga anak nyo?

My daughter doesn't like the taste of Tiki Tiki too. What she loves the most is Ceelin. With other meds and vitamins, she normally cries and refuses to take them. But with Ceelin, she really loves it and even asks for more.

2y ago

magkaiba naman po ata ang purpose ng ceelin at tiki tiki. kasi ang ceelin ay ascorbic para sa immune systeme at ang tiki tiki ay multivitamins para sa pampagana ng kain. if im not mistaken po?

I bought Tiki-tiki because I heard great feedback from my auntie and other relatives. But my baby just doesn't like the taste.

Dahil po sa sugar content po kaya hypher po si baby