Early pregnancy symptoms

Hey mommies! I just turned positive last wed (week 4) as i was experiencing some giddiness and nausea. I didnt feel any cramps or so. However, as the days go by (week 5) I realised i no longer felt dizzy or nausea anymore. Instead i experience some mild cramp on my lower abdomen. Other than that everything felt normal. I only schedule to see the gynae on week 6. Is this kind of normal? Or should i be worried that i no longer felt dizzy and nausea? Is cramp normal too? Getting a little paranoid as this is my first. Thanks in adv

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes very normal! Hormone goes haywire up and down when youre pregnant. One day you’ll feel like youre a dead corpse, next day youll feel like the sickness is no longer there and this goes on and on. And yes period like cramps are normal esp the first few weeks. I even got intermittent period cramps weeks before giving birth and all was ok. As long as its not intense accompanied bt bleeding. And nope dont worry too much when you suddenly dont feel the same symptom as yesterday. Itll go on and off. And congrats mummy!! By 2nd trim most of the morning sickness will go off and youll feel alot alot better. But just a headsup, you might feel more morning sickness from week 6 onwardss

Read more
5mo ago

Thanks so much for the heads up and reassurance. Though i am praying hard that i dont experience too much of MS as the weeks come by.. 😅 seems like a long journey ahead..

Very normal 😊. I didn’t have any pregnancy symptoms and only found out at 8 weeks when I started getting nausea around cig smell. Other than that, no other MS or crampings 😊.