Review of SBCC Baby and Child - sbcc bukit panjang

Anyone tried the service at sbcc bukit panjang Plaza? How are their charges? Where is the near clinic with pediatrician sbcc/ bukit / panjang / nuh with children's / pediatric urgent baby care?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We love sbcc bukit panjang Plaza! Haha okay, we don't go there for fun of course, but Dr Tan Zhen Han there is our go-to pediatrician when my LO gets sick :) Their service is great, the doctor is real nice and friendly - he addresses concerns that he thinks parents may have, which is great since I usually don't have much questions/things to talk about! As for charges, they have a chart at the clinic but it is a little pricey - I just use my son's CDA to cover whenever we go for visits :) I'd say I rather pay that price because other PDs in my area are much worse in terms of service, and the GPs have always given my son medication that he shouldn't even be taking at his age. We still take vaccinations at polyclinics though!

Read more

My friend recommended Dr Tan Zhen Han at sbcc bukit panjang and I wasn't disappointed at all. He takes time out to explain the ailment as well as the medication and is very helpful. I was initially surprised at the number of medications prescribed but the relief from these medicines was immediate. However, the clinic is a bit pricey and also crowded at times.

Read more

I never try at Rivervale, but I try the SBCC at jln membina. My advice is to pls avoid SBCC .. Doctor pushed unnecessary products like a probiotics drop when my baby had fever. Charged me $150 including consultation ... Got scolded by my Neighbour who is also mummy, says it's rubbish, she also kena, only interested to earn money.

Read more

When for consultation as my child has baby acne. Saw some review on how expensive their charges are. So decided to time the consultation. When in for about 6 mins plus. Doctor said baby acne or neonatal is normal. Was charged 128 without any medication and 6 mins consultation. Quite pricey well it was on sat so maybe surcharge.

Read more

Dr Tan is a wonderful PD who takes great care of my boy. Have been seeing him for almost a year. He is friendly and makes children feel comfortable, and very patient with us parents who are sometimes over worried and ask alot of questions! :)

Dr. Tan Zhen Han’s clinic at sbcc bukit panjang is very clean and quiet and the staff is courteous. Really liked the way the doctor handled the issue and understood my daughter's problem. His approach, level of understanding, and professionalism are top-notch.

We went to the SBCC at Rivervale plaza twice for my toddler's cough, the first time visit was around $90, and subsequent visit was around $60. This was in late 2015. To get a more accurate idea of their charges, you can always call up to ask.

Suggest you call them directly to find out the charges. In that way it is more accurate. The SBCC at rivervale is always packed. You may want to make an appointment or call them to find out the waiting time before hand.

VIP Member

The staff at SBCC Bukit Panjang ensures you have a hassle-free experience. I had no complaints at all with Dr Tan Zhen Han. The prices are a bit on the higher side but the Dr’s excellent treatment makes up for it.

If you need a doctor for your child , don't even think about another doctor! Dr Tan Zhen Han at SBCC Bukit Panjang is extremely friendly, frank, skilled, and experienced. Highly recommended.