Review of SBCC Baby and Child - sbcc bukit panjang

Anyone tried the service at sbcc bukit panjang Plaza? How are their charges? Where is the near clinic with pediatrician sbcc/ bukit / panjang / nuh with children's / pediatric urgent baby care?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Currently seeing Dr Tan at SBCC BPP for both my 30mths and 11mths babies. Wonderful pd who genuinely loves kids. First consult $90 and repeat $60 iirc. Fair charges for meds.

Best to call them up for exact charges and to clear any other doubts. But I've heard that they are a bit pricey, but that the service is very good and that the doctor is kind and good, too.

SBCC, boycott for me. I find their charges overpriced. Service is lousy and the counter staff are not kid friendly.

The doctor there really makes the kids feel comfortable and is also patient with all our questions and doubts.

sbcc bukit panjang plaza is a bit pricey and honestly I have heard mixed reviews about the clinic.

Anyone know the opening hours? As i been seeing kidslink. i hate how inflexible their clinic hours are.

7y ago

Dr Tan's hours can be found under the Services section on his FB page: www.facebook.com/drtanzhenhan hope this helps!

TapFluencer

Good loves the doctor very much not very ex compared to the one at Bukit batok I went to

Yes, I found sbcc bpp a bit pricey as well, but the doctor was really nice

It’s best to call up SBCC Bukit Panjang to confirm the exact charges.

The doctor is truly great with kids! But yes, a little expensive