DA clinic home vaccination

Anyone tried DA clinic home vaccination before? Is it really fully subsidised by CHAS? Meaning no $ out of pocket?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, I have some information for you regarding DA Clinic home vaccination. DA Clinic is a part of the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) in Singapore, which aims to make healthcare more affordable for Singaporeans. CHAS provides subsidies for medical and dental care at participating clinics, including DA Clinic. If you are eligible for CHAS subsidies, you may be able to get fully subsidized home vaccinations at DA Clinic. This means that you might not have to pay anything out of pocket for the vaccination, as it may be covered by CHAS. To confirm the specific details and eligibility criteria for fully subsidized home vaccinations at DA Clinic under CHAS, I recommend contacting DA Clinic directly or reaching out to CHAS for accurate information. It's always a good idea to check with the clinic or scheme to understand the coverage and any potential costs involved. Overall, DA Clinic home vaccination could be a convenient and cost-effective option for you and your family. Please let me know if you need more information or assistance with anything else. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

The standard recommended vaccinations are all free. Except for opt-in ones like rotavirus or flu vaccines. Since its done in home, you will be unable to use the CDA baby bonus card.