CDA account

can anyone tell me how to go about baby bonus n the cda account? im not sure who to contact to find out more or how to open the bank account

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You may want to download the app Moments of Life - this is a gov’t app where you can do all sorts of family related applications e.g. baby bonus. When your baby bonus is approved, 3k (of the full amount which will be given in a staggered manner) will be deposited to either yours or your hubby’s account which you provide during the application (or whoever is the citizen, so ours was deposited to my hubby’s). The CDA can be applied together with the Baby Bonus. For this, you need to select the bank to open it from - OCBC, POSB or UOB. Once it is opened, the 3k will be AUTOMATICALLY credited to the CD Account after 3-5 biz days. After this, you can deposit ANY amount to the CDA. Of which, the gov’t will match UP TO 3k of whatever you deposited. Hope this helps... 😊

Read more

u just log in to babybonus website. They will ask for the bank that u want to open for cda account. After u applied they will send u the card n the pin. https://www.babybonus.msf.gov.sg/parent/web/home?_adf.ctrl-state=8zu43w4k4_4&_afrLoop=5773513287362064&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=8zu43w4k4_1

Dear mum, The customer service of POSB bank is really good and I think you should call them up and ask. They will help you and may also direct you to the right website for detailed information :)

VIP Member

Hi... you can visit major banks such as posb, dbs, ocbc and uob. The reception or customer service agents will explain and guide you

Can apply 2 months before EDD. Just go to baby bonus website and apply.