Can anyone suggest a good product or natural remedies that can effectively help whiten teeth?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Brushing with baking soda before or after is a really easy way to whiten teeth, and it's not difficult to find in stores (obviously!). I've heard lemon juice with baking soda is also effective. Check out this link for more suggestions, but I personally find baking soda to be the most practical. http://everydayroots.com/teeth-whitening-at-home

Magbasa pa

You can try brushing with one tablespoon of baking soda mixed with two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide as your toothpaste. Leave the paste in your teeth for about a minute before rinsing. The effect is not instant though, but it worked for my friends.

VIP Member

baking soda po, gumanit dn lng po kau ng toothpaste n kulay white lng. iwasan or bawasan nyo n dn po ung pagkain n nagiging dhilan ng stain s ngipin

that actually depends in your diet too. but ask the dentist, usually i check the flouride content of toothpastes. it should be at 1000-1500

Hi! Just wanna share kung anong gamit ko. 😊Might help you as well. I ordered this sa friend ko.

Post reply image
VIP Member

wow.. I need this too.. Thanks for the answers ma itry

just toothpaste and baking soda. tested!

VIP Member

baking soda is the best and natural

baking soda and lemon juice.

bakingsoda with lemonjuice