advice from twin mummy pls

Hi, can anyone share by when should I get my babies’ nursery ready? how early do you also start taking hospitalization leave to rest at home? Currently almost 23 weeks pregnant and the discomfort is starting to creep in :/

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started buying baby stuff bit by bit after 12 weeks till the 35 weeks when I confirm the gender and the stability and viability of my pregnancy becos I have 2 miscarriages before so I don't want to buy so fast and spend so much money at one go and this helps me to save some money for later from each paycheck. In your case, you can buy now slowly now. I think big items like baby crib, stroller and bathtub you can buy now so you no need carry them when you are heavier with baby. I started to take hospitalisation leave from gynae around 32 weeks. My gynae is nice to give me because I am high risk pregnancy. I have high blood pressure and anemia. perhaps you can discuss with your gynae on when he or she can grant you hospitalisation leave ? Or speak to your employer on taking early leave. My boss actually allows me to take paid leave and work from home if I am unwell. I tried to work from home more and I appreciate my employer for being nice.

Read more
4mo ago

i see, thanks for your advice :)