4 Replies

The on call residents/ jnr consultants will be doing the procedures. about 2 of them. but the on call snr consultants/attendings are available should they encounter any issues. as long as you have no complications, it should be quite smooth. i felt my surgeons did a good job with the stitching, having taken the time and effort to ensure that the fibroids/scars from the 1st csect was removed before they got baby out. they were surprised it healed messily. after surgery care, i would say it wasn't a bed of roses. as compared to TMC. def less attentiveness by nursing staff but tt's expected having many more women in their care. otherwise they were friendly. bed wasn't v comfortable. but otherwise, it was a generally pleasant experience.

my SIL undergo an emergency c-sect as the baby doesn't want to come out even though the water bag burst. if u want to choose c sect, pls don't do it last min. so u have ample time to enquire on things you need. my SIL could feel herself being cut up that she shouted and they have to sedate her in the end. a lousy practitioner can result in this. not everyone is lucky to have a good practioner for c-sect esp. i wish u best of luck. 💕

Done twice. Be a good patient and don’t worry so much. I was handled by a team of professionals. Assuringly good. Had a A** Prof Dr Raymond as my anaesthetist. The deliveries… Not much of pain experienced. 😂 My second delivery wound didn’t stitch up that well as they cut on the same incision. So you have to take care.🙆🏻‍♀️ I might choose SGH next time.

TapFluencer

Depends on what is your condition, they will assign doctors accordingly

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles