ENT specialist

anyone can recommend ENT specialist doctor. My toddler is having terrible cough and flu for 3 weeks. Please help.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine just recover from cough and flu at times (on/off) with fever for 3 weeks . Do go to PD to have it check. LO was diagnosed with chest infection and ear infection from the build-up phlegm. Doc gave a strong antibiotics and she recovers on the 4th day.

VIP Member

ENT? I go to Kidclinic at Compass 1, PD just for kid? You can try Yuguo for coughing

VIP Member

Try ENT centre at SGH.

Super Mum


VIP Member