Mummy’s market pre order

Hello! May I check if anyone did pre-orders from MM before (esp big items) and how do you go about arranging for delivery? Cos I bought quite a fair bit of stuff from the pre orders and after I paid, realized most are big and bulky (eg cot, stroller, bath tubs, etc). I did Fb message then asking about delivery and they said they will be providing the service but not sure when the details will be out. So wana check her if anyone ordered before in the past MM pre orders and how do we go about “collecting” it on fair day and arranging for delivery. Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have pre order with mummy's market in the coming fair and they are bulky items as well! did you manage to schedule for a delivery with them that time?

Super Mum

I did pre-order from MM however I'm collecting it from the fair itself. You can check on the items and exchange it on the spot if there's any defects.

Super Mum

Get close friends to go as well. They can help carry things back to ur house via grab

5y ago

It’s way too much things that prob cannot even fit cars or grab. Hence would rather use the delivery service provided

Ask a friend who has a car, or if too bulky, van or lorry to help!

5y ago

Hmmm but they said they do delivery service, probably I should make use of that. Hahahaha Just dunno how to go about arranging it so asking for advise from anyone who used their delivery before.

Super Mum

We pick up at baby fair directly

Super Mum

Family n friends cars

5y ago

It’s way too much bulky things that the stuff will not be able to fit the cars. Therefore am asking about the delivery service MM provide instead