Hard to shit!!

Anyone has the same problem? Im in my third trimester but it seems that im having a problem shitting!! Didnt manage to poo properly coming to 4 days!! What can i do?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, try to wake up and drink water two glassfull early morning between 4am to 5 am and then go to sleep. After you wake up your usual time, surely you will manage to poo smoothly. Try this daily even if don’t poo daily. Drinking water early morning will soften it. I do this and don’t have trouble of hard s***. You can also try drinking lukewarm water early morning.

Read more
3y ago

will try this method!! i tried alot like eating banana, drinking milk but all cant make me s*** properly!!

Me too! Omg the struggle is real. Recently i push till got hemorrhoids :( luckily it went back in after 2 days. And i started to drink more water and took more kangkong. And it helps. Still not daily, but at least once every 2 days and it’s not as hard to push. Good luck mummies!!

3y ago

Omg I pushed too hard too until my tummy pain!! the feeling is just annoyinggggg... but what to do. need to endure. :(

Drink prune juice or take lots of banana and milk! Third trimester how many weeks? If after 34 weeks can try bouncing on the yoga ball but consult with your doctor first. It made me poop when I bounced on the ball.

3y ago

31 weeks!! but seriously the struggle... takot keluar buahsir je. hahaha!!

Me too same... push until sweating cannot come out. I also only can go after 4days. I tried prunes, fruits alot of water no point. Relief after taking duphloc. No choice when i really badly constipated i take

3y ago

yes, trust me that really works!

aku pun!!!!😭😭😭 if you bring up to doc, maybe they'll give you duphalac like me, but i haven't try at all hahaha kalau nak natural food idk much but usually prunes and bananas help to pass ah

3y ago

kannnn!!! but jgn teran ah sia hahahahaha aku usually just skip makan vitamin semua satu hari pasal aku rasa ni semua ubat yg bikin aku constipated hahaha

Buy Lactus! From pharmacy. $12 for 200 ml bottle. Yellow dragon fruit, prune juice, fibre doesn’t help me at all. Maybe reduce by 30-40% constipation only. Lactus is my life savior….

3y ago

Yes I know what u mean. Same story for me

TapFluencer

It's normal to feel constipated especially at this stage! I was suggested to eat prunes or drink prune juice, apart from the usual increase water and fibre intake. All the best mummy!

3y ago

Hahhaha I've been peeing a lot too 😂

my gynae gave me duphalac and it helped me ease my constipation. fruits and veggies does not help me so my last resort is laxative lol. take care!

3y ago

noted. will ask my gynae next check up!

I used to poop only once a wk in my third trim! Will get stuck in toilet v long but i dun like to force, go only when bth. Drink lots of water!

3y ago

will try drinking alot of water! thank you×

hi sister try yellow dragonfruit. works so well for me nv had constipation issue every morning 8am i will have the urge to poo

3y ago

also keep eating fruits like kiwi banana - no need to eat probiotics - no issue for me -