Gestational Diabetes Diet

Hi. Anyone has recommendations for gestational diabetes diet? I know have to cit carbs, imcrease protein etc. Asking for specific things I can eat or head to for meals e.g. QQ rice. Need help in sustaining it. Thanks.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Blueberries r good! I cut myself from rice entirely but they actually recommend n tell me can take brown rice n red rice. Can take oats too? I drink 1 cup meiji low fat milk most mornings with 1/2 to 3/4 cup of blueberries. I realise yong tau foo doesnt make my sugar shoot alot (i usually take yam, pumpkin, eggplant etc) if they have! One mth down, my weight gone 2kg plus 😂 sugar considered controlled n mthly avg also drop. 😂 they actually ask to spread out the meals n eat mayb snacks in between?

Read more
3y ago

Whats complex carbs ah? She told me i could take red rice n prob up to half cup. But i dun nd rice now leh. I still v energetic hahaha. I was previously on hl from wk16-20, gaining 2+kg. From wk 20-24 i started to lose weight (i still took rice at the beginning n realise my sugar shoots still. But my body also like auto reject and got sick of rice 😂 Mine was gynae refer me to endocrine doc. Gynae seems happy i managed to control n the weight loss to him was ok. He says i feel lighter to have lost the excess 😂