Surgical Mask

Anyone has any idea where to purchase surgical mask? Our company is refusing the idea of working from home, even for pregnant ladies. The whole virus situation is making me really worried.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got help from Dr Kachi a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe lottery spell at first but as life got harder i decided to give a try, I spend so much money on tickets just to make sure I win. until the day I met Dr KACHI online, which so many people have talked good about, that he is very great when it comes to casting lottery spell, he told me the necessary things to do and behold it was like a magic, i won $20 Million Dollars Florida Powerball Double Play with the numbers Dr Kachi gave to me. his a really trustful person worthy and reliable, i am sharing this to you who have been finding it so hard to win the lottery, Thanks you Dr. Kachi who helped me contact email drkachispellcast @gmail. com OR Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075.

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

Try online carousell? My company is not saying anything abt WFH too. :( its so dangerous for us preg ladies...

4y ago

Carousell is pretty overpriced... Found mostly at $40/ box of 50s... And yup :( Some companies are not taking much measures yet. Jiayous mummy!!

TapFluencer

Can u PM me? 96992636 I can share 10pcs with u

4y ago

You too! ❤❤❤❤

I think online is the best bet now