thirsty at 3rd trimester

Anyone had like excessive thirst from 32 weeks onwards eventhough you have no gestational diabetes?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Meeeee, I always bring icepack with me. Sa init ng panahon ngayon parang di ko kakayanin na tubig lang na malamig 🥴 sabi ng OB ko hindi naman nakaka apekto sa baby yung pag ngab-ngab ng yelo or pagkain ng yelo, uminom ng malamig. Adviceable pa nga siya sa buntis lalo na sa nag lalabour. Basta when you feel dizzy lang naman, nguya konting ice. Inom water. It also helps na ma track ang pag galaw ng baby natin. 💖💖 #32weekspregnant #labanananginit

Read more

yes yes especially at night its horrible. i try to take my most intake of water during the day especially when i wake up helps with bowl movement and after 6 i mainly take sips just wet the mouth but it doesnt satisfy me at all. however, i dont know whats worse having urinate every 10 to 30 mins or the thirst🤷🏾‍♀️

Read more

yes, I sweat a lot too I feel so hot throughout the day maybe because of the weather too. I prefer to have my own water bottle and refill it every time its gonna empty. I have my own 1 liter jug. Thirst is also worst at night tho. I can't go without urinating every 10-15mins 😂

Super Mum

I was quite thirsty especially when the days were warm. Drink enough to quench your thirst but you don’t have to finish a whole cup/bottle of drink, if you’re afraid of drinking too much.

its normal momsh due to weather na napakainit same here craving for cold water..is there anyone na nkkaexperience na hirap mag poops tapos my prang lumulubo sa anal after pero maliit lg nmn.. #teamjune

TapFluencer

yes it's normal I drank lots of water until my water retention was so badly. from the old folks I learnt that don't drink too much at night after 3 4 days my feet no longer swollen

TapFluencer

Me! Try don't drink so much water. I got super swollen feet until I have difficulties in walking. Was being told by my grandma is due to water I cut down my swollen feet got better.

4y ago

Oh man. But i'm thirsty like all the time. Okay will do thanks!

VIP Member

Always thirsty during my first pregnancy. My thirst is less intense for the second pregnancy. But 3rd trimester is still definitely the worst

VIP Member

Yes! And craving only cold water. I used to prefer room temp water

Me 🙋‍♀️🥹 even in the middle of the night everytime I go to the restroom I have to grab some drink as well