Anyone of you got sole custody with maintenance of child n wife?? What is the circumstances?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My sister got sole custody of her girl after divorce. Husband has right to see child supervised only one weekend a month. her husband was alcoholic...but he has no job so no maintenance. She came to live with our mum and works to support family and take care of her girl.

7y ago

my husb is a civil servant. he is a gambler. always plays mahjong. lately go drinking and come back and vomit in the toilet. i saw his fb msg that he is asking his fren got any girl to tabao. he doesnt want to look after my lo. reason bcozz he say he dont understand wat he is talking. how u expect 15 month to talk and understand. hot tempered who failed to listen. always want me to listen and go with his decision. when i try to talk things out in a calm way. he jump into conclusion. therefore he will hit me. he also point knife at my dau to chase me away. wth seriously. he is hving affair now. from your opinion do u think i can get Sole with maintenance??

Hi , could you please clarify the situation...sole custody of who?

7y ago

hi magus. the only evidence i have i reported to police that he hitted me i see doc. waiting for medical report. he pointed knife at my dau. i hv voice recording. grocery, child exp all i pay. i dont ask for anything. indeed he pays for utilities. but then every month he expect me to put $ in joint acc where 95% he use n i hardly use. you tell me