Jujube bag?

Anyone got jujube bag? Is it worth it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'd say it highly depends on your comfort level in how much you want to spend on a bag, what kind of bag/compartment space you need - and then figuring out if you have other alternatives compared to JuJuBe bags. Spending on a bag is like spending on a wallet - using money to buy something that will keep your money/"assets" in. Some people are comfortable with spending hundreds on it, while others are happy to get a durable one that suits their needs at a much cheaper price! It also depends on what kind of bag you need. Are you looking for a diaper backpack or something for work/travel? What kind of compartments you need and how big of a bag you need. Is the bag big/small enough, and are there alternatives that you can get instead of JuJuBe bags? JuJuBe bags is also almost the equivalent of luxury brands because of their branding and how some people like to collect them - literally buying and storing them but never using them, some also buy them to sell because of "limited edition" characters on the bag that makes one particular bag worth more than another in the same brand, type and model. I guess it all boils down to why you think you need one (or even a few) - some get one because it's really useful and durable, some get a few in a series for "in case I ever need this type of bags", while others go straight into collecting everything they can. Whichever you decide to (if you are getting one), remember NOT to spend all/most of your money here because I've seen so many people trying to clear their JuJuBe bags because they needed urgent money for family emergencies.

Read more

Thanks for answers! I got a Hobobe, Be Light & Be classy because of all the good reviews online. Just received them today! I find Now at 7 months preggy I only got strength to carry the Be Light!! Love it ! It's so lightweight! Maybe I'll get a bigger version of the be light next time ! Hehe

Depends on which bag you intend to buy. Overall the bag is durable but some bags are heavy because they are structured so do try the bags.

I personally love it! It's quite useful but once u got poisoned, it's hard to stop buying 😅

7y ago

Hahaha... too many designs I'm confused!

If you have money then it’s totally worth. As it’s highly durable and classy.