Nausea after drinking maternity milk

Hi, anyone feels nausea after drinking maternity milk? I'm drinking maternity milk as a replacement to my multivitamins cause I'm nausea after taking them as well.. Worried that baby doesn't have enough nutrients. I'm in first tri and haven't really been taking my supplements. 😪

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had diarrhea after drinking maternity milk.. so i stopped. don’t think the milk should be used as a replacement.. instead of multivitamins, first trim can just take folic acid only. i used to be on a lot of vitamins too but stopped as per gynae’s advice. if you eat well, baby has enough nutrients from your meals!

Read more
VIP Member

first trimester I was prescribed with folic acid and iron tablet as my iron level is low... after that then multi vit,fish oil and iron tablet after first tri

you can just take folic acid in 1st tri, 2nd tri my gynae then switched me to multi vit. Maternity milk is optional up to date for me

yep yep. During my First Trimester I remember I take Folic Acid only . I only start taking multivitamin from 2nd trimester onwards.

VIP Member

In 1st trimester May be Folic is enough .. in the 1st trimester nausea will be there , you may ok from ur 2nd trimester

VIP Member

You can try diluting it or mix with milo etc.

VIP Member

yes coz it's milk.its normal