Threatened Miscarriage

Hello, Anyone experiencing the same like me before? Currently I’m 6 week pregnant and I am experiencing dark red blood with clot for 2 - 3 days. Gynae tried to ultrasound my baby but couldn’t find (might be too early) Gynae prescribed Duphaston (3 times a day) and was told to have bed rest. I’m going to have 2nd blood test to compare the hcg. I’m super worried about miscarriage. 😞 Update: 17 December 2021 Was having a severe lower abdominal pain on 16/12 for about 2 hours, next morning i woke up discharge lots of blood with a big palm size blood clot *6th sense it’s the sac*. Afternoon appointment with gynae and most likely confirmed it’s chemical pregnancy and i have miscarriage. Baby stop growing at week 4 (currently i should be week 6). #1stimemom #miscarriageOnFirstPregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy! please rest as much as you can. i had heavy bleeding when i was in week 5 but fortunately the baby is fine :) just follow your doctor's advice and take good care of yourself.

2y ago

Thank you for giving me hope. Yup, have been listening to my doctor’s advice. Thank you!!