Anyone experience adominal pain when didnt had proper meals on the day while pregnant? Today I didnt ate well. Had light breakfast and coffee at work. as the breakfast not very yummy couldnt finish it. Then realized at, 2plus I havent had lunch yet but had so many things on hand and kept kena buzzed at work.. So rushed down to get a sweet drink and some chips to munch on. End up, didnt have time to eat the chips. Ended work at almost 7, head home. Rest a bit and went to shower and had dinner at ard 9pm. After that I had tummy ache and kept go toilet. Now is the third of fourth time I head to toilet. Anyone experience this before? Im currently. 27weeks pregnant

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, Since you are in your 27th week, you cannot take yourself and the baby for granted. You got to eat on time, no matter what. So, make sure this kind of day does not happen again. For now, I think it can be acidity or gastric as you practically did not eat anything and the little that you had may have added to make you acidic. After having food and having a good night sleep, you still do not feel better, I suggest you please visit your gynaecologist and seek his advice.

Read more

You have to be sure whether u are having gastric pain or diarrhea. I had slight gastric pain and have to poo once when I ate v little during preg. Do visit gynae to have a check as any tummyache is no good sign during preg. Pls take care of urself and baby ya.

8y ago

Pls take care and go and consult gynae. No joke esp u are in 27 weeks already. Must eat otherwise baby will not grow well. I dont think is coz u didnt eat well. By right, no intake no output.