Gynae at KKH

Anyone delivered by Dr Wee Wei Wei from KKH? How’s your experience?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had very bad experience with Dr. Wee Wei Wei. Firstly, she was also pregnant when I visited her, and her edd was one week earlier than mine, but she didn’t tell me until I had visited her for 4-5 times at week 20+ when she had to arrange her patients and schedule for her delivery; Secondly, I got heavy bleeding at week 15 after she took sample for me from vagina, I called 995 and was hospitalised for 3 days to be observed on threatened miscarriage; Thirdly, she tested my discharge when I asked her if I got water leakage at week 24, she got me positive while my water level was very good and I was hospitalised for 1day, and it was a false positive result. It all turned out that my pregnancy was stable and my baby was very healthy from the start, but the whole experience with Dr. Wee was scary and unsecured, luckily I was transferred to another doctor who was way nicer.

Read more
8mo ago

hi there. thanks for sharing your experience. can i check who you eventually transferred too?

My wife's experience with Dr. Wei-Wei WEE was really very satisfying. Her pregnancy was a little complicated but Dr. Wei-Wei WEE made her feel extremely at ease throughout.

she is a senior consultant

4y ago

How is your experience with her?