Anyone appointed / got delivered by Dr Jacqueline Jung at KKH? How was the experience? Thanks!

Thinking of who else to appoint since my usual gynae is away during my EDD #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I'm currently seeing Dr Jacqueline Jung and she's super friendly and have the patience to answer anything my anxious husband has. If you have any concerns also can just directly ask her as she will listen and helps you explain however she can. I'm currently 19 weeks.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5231199)

Hello. I'm the 19 weeks commentor. I just saw Dr Jacqueline Jung, and she mentioned that she will be out of KKH in end July. She just handed her resignation.. So maybe can look at other Drs already.

1w ago

I’m the original poster! Did she mention where she’s headed to? I found out that Dr Jung is the assigned covering Dr for my gynae if I were to deliver during the 1 week period of her absence in May ard my EDD.. Other moms were recommending Dr Ada Ng, not sure if I can just request for her at the point of admission to deliver for me since I’m opting for private ward.

hi i been seeing dr Ada Ng for for #3 #4 and currently my no5. i like the way she handle patient and she is always there for my appointment n delivery.

3w ago

omg Ada is awesome! mine was natural and met Ada by chance at the very last min