Review of dr. wee horng yen 👩‍⚕️

anyone currently with dr. wee horng yen ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been visiting dr. wee horng yen for 3 months for pregnancy issues, he listens and explains everything clearly. We are happy that we got a good doctor and overall experience until now is satisfactory. I'm hoping to have positive results soon under his treatment. His entire staff is very supportive and professional.

Read more

We have been consulting dr. wee horng yen for more than a year now for infertility. She is very professional and thorough in her examination. She never paniçked throughout the treatment, never wrote any unnecessary medicines or never advised any unnecessary lab tests. Highly recommended!

We have been visiting dr. wee horng yen for some time now. My wife had infertility issues and with the effort and guidance of Dr Wee Horng Yen we are the proud parents of a little angel now. I strongly recommend him to my friends and relatives.

I was with dr. wee horng yen. He was amazing. Was with him from KKH until her moved to his own private clinic. That’s how comfortable i was with him.

Mine was Dr Jocelyn Wong from ACJ. Super good. :) What are your considerations when looking for a gynae? Or are you already with dr. wee horng yen?