Anyone bought this before? Isit good and stable?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Looks so fun, so many parts and accessories to this cooking set! Which brand issit? Can't really tell from the pictures. If it's from tried and tested brands like Fisherprice, I reckon it'll be sturdy and safe if assembled properly and you keep an eye on it while the kids play. Really curious as to which brand it is from...

Read more
8y ago

I duno leh but my friend says is from taobao...she wanna buy but scared quality not v good...

I know of friends who bought kitchen play set for their children and it's not cheap. You can consider renting if you are keen: Step 2 modern kitchen set http://www.rent-that-toy.com/ToysInfo.php?id=243 This set can be rented for 4 weeks at $48/month.

Read more
Post reply image

I saw it from ezbuy..ordered 1 but out of stock. Guess quality .shd be soso..as it's from china n it's very cheap. Guess pay wat u get.. I wld like to hv 1 too.. cld occupied kids n let them hv imagination cooking lesson.

I too saw in that site and planned to buy that ,hope the quality will be good ,if ur keen in quality try in mustafa in little india it's 25$ there