Allergy during pregnancy

Anybody suffering from pregnancy rhinitis ? I’m badly suffering from this 😭 when i conceive it’s start automatically 😔 now I’m almost 23 weeks .. I’m so tired and upset to take medicine from first trimester .. i don’t know when i overcame from this 😩

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh, mama, I hear you! Pregnancy rhinitis can be such a bother, especially when it sticks around for so long. It's tough feeling congested and uncomfortable, especially when you're already dealing with the ups and downs of pregnancy. First off, know that you're not alone in this. Many moms-to-be experience pregnancy rhinitis, and it can indeed start early on and linger for quite some time. It's frustrating, I know. While it's understandable that you're hesitant to take medication, especially during the first trimester when everything feels so delicate, there are some natural remedies you can try to ease the discomfort: 1. **Stay Hydrated:** Drinking plenty of fluids can help thin out mucus and relieve congestion. 2. **Nasal Saline Spray:** Using a saline spray can help moisturize your nasal passages and clear out congestion without any medication. 3. **Steam Inhalation:** Inhaling steam from a bowl of hot water can provide immediate relief by loosening mucus and opening up your nasal passages. 4. **Humidifier:** Adding moisture to the air with a humidifier in your bedroom can help ease congestion, especially at night. 5. **Elevate Your Head:** Sleeping with your head slightly elevated can reduce congestion and make breathing easier. 6. **Avoid Triggers:** If you notice certain triggers aggravating your symptoms, like dust or pet dander, try to avoid them as much as possible. And remember, it's okay to reach out to your healthcare provider for advice. They may have additional suggestions or be able to recommend safe options if your symptoms become too unbearable. Hang in there, mama. You're doing an amazing job growing your little one, and this too shall pass. Take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to ask for support when you need it. Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs! 💕 Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
3mo ago

Thank you so much for your advice 🙏

Yes same I’m really frustrated!! It’s really affecting my daily life because I can’t sleep well due to congestion. Do get pregnancy safe nasal saline spray or neilmed nasal rinse

3mo ago

My throat also hurt ..even can’t breathe properly and start coughing if i don’t take anti allergy medicine any day

TapFluencer

🙏💕