Anybody has their kids in Mindchamps Toa Payoh? Would like to find out more about the centre from a parent's perspective. Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a friend who sends her 2 kids to Mindchamps at TPY branch. The elder kid joined since N1 and they are currently in N2 and K2 classes. My friend feedback that overall she is very satisfied with the school, especially the principal and teachers who are very committed and caring to the children. Also, the curriculum are very academic based and my friend learned from the graduated kids' parents that the preschool prepare kids for primary 1 very well, especially in English reading and Chinese. Also, there is weekly gym and cooking classes for children. One downside of the school is there is no outdoor playground for the children.

Read more

My niece is attending at mindchamps at toa Payoh. She's very happy there and looking forward to go to school. Since she attended MindChamps we can see vast improvement in terms of her speech and expression, interaction skills and even creativeness. We feel that holistic learning is very important as they develop a child academically as well as character building. MindChamps provides that to her with the enrichment programs that are included in the curriculum.

Read more

My friend's daughter goes to Mind Champs in Choa Choo Kang....and they are very happy with the school.

8y ago