Anybody's 5mth old LO screams all the time? Recently it seems like my girl screams and screams instead of blabbering. And her shrieks are piercing and almost as though her voice was breaking. Any idea how to stop that? Scolding her or showing disapproval didn't work.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think its super normal for babies to scream mainly because they are trying to communicate with u. my boy of 11mth like to papapa mamama ahhhhhh and when i say no to him, he scream even louder so jus let it be. put ur finger on ur lips to indicate to her its time for some silent after awhile she will get ur idea

Read more

it's their vocal development! don't need to stop her screams :) sometimes I scream back at my boy and he bursts out laughing!

My baby also start screaming at her 5 months her brother n sister scream with her she so happy with them screaming with her

she at the stage of learning that she cna make different sound and tone.. after a while will get better

Its just a phase and will pass soon. Just speak to her gently and softly and soon she will follow too.

My LO scream non stop when she's 5 months old too. It's just a phase.